Forum of Parliamentarians for Non-Resident Indians ®
(Registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860) - Reg. No. S-20003/89
| Address :
|| 403, Nav Sansad Vihar, Plot No. 4, Sector - 22, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110077, India
| Facilitations :
|| +91-9312760678, +91-9811014320, +91-8375084612
| Website :
|| www.parliamentariansfornri.in , www.agbhatnagar.com
| E-mail :
|| email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMS & OBJECTS:
- To initiate Parliamentary discussions, deliberations for comprehensive and just legislation for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in all possible areas of their direct activities and to propose and pursue necessary amendments, modifications to exist�ing enactments and safeguard their continued citizenship rights in India and abroad as also to take care other issues enabling their participation in our national affairs as well as national development activity to bring them at par in the national main�stream.
- To develop effective information and communication systems and strategies.
- To inculcate Economic cooperation by way of:
- NRIs investment and collaborations
- Overseas marketing of Indian Technology, Goods and Services
- Project Management services
- Effective implementation of Single window concept
- Housing and construction activities for NRIs
- Promotion of Indian art, culture and traditions abroad
- Co-ordinating among various overseas Associations and individuals.
- Assistance to NRIs returning to India, including counseling and providing basic business and social services.
- Advising NRIs investments for the industrialisation and other welfare activities schemes in India.
- Offering awards, certificate of merits to NRIs in recognition of their services in specialised disciplines
- To create, generate and consolidate funds in the overall welfare of the NRI and in pursuance of the aims and objectives.