AIMS & OBJECTS:
- To help intensify the effort of the independent sector in India towards the attainment of environmentally bound development.
- To encourage citizen participation in community affairs and develop a consciousness of civic responsibilities.
- To evolve communication and media concepts and educational materials appropriate for creating awareness of social and cultural requirements and process in India.
- To produce booklets, films, videotapes, radio and television programmes and other audio-visual materials for use by radio and television networks and educational and allied institutions.
- To initiate action-oriented research projects on the impact of current development and media programmes on environments quality.
- To submit reports and recommendations to governmental and other authorities regarding policies for sustainable development and sound environmental management.