Parliamentarians Club of India®
a non political, non profit adventure
(Registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860) - Reg. No. S-28153/95
| Address :
|| 403, Nav Sansad Vihar, Plot No. 4, Sector - 22, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110077, India
| Facilitations :
|| +91-9312760678, +91-9811014320, +91-8375084612
| Website :
|| www.parliamentariansclub.in , www.agbhatnagar.com
| E-mail :
|| email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Site under reconstruction
AIMS & OBJECTS:
- Enable Members of Parliament come into direct and informal contact with leaders of public opinions, professionals, experts, specialists and Seniors bureaucrats in all matters falling within their parliamentary activities.
- Enable Members exchange view on all matters of national importance, e.g. economic development, social and economic justice, industrialisation, education, health care, Welfare to Women and Children, environment and population control, culture, sports etc. with the concerned specialists.
- Afford to members of the club opportunities for culture and social internaction.
- Provide a forum to members for having a social and club life along with facilities for games, refreshments, meals and temporary lodging, indoor games, recreation and entertainment.
- Provide facilities for viewing of films, library, reading rooms, lecture rooms, conference rooms for holding seminars, conferences, lectures etc.